Home » Advertising
Category Archives: Advertising
Follow the link to the WESA internship opportunity:
Ronin Advertising Group is hiring Social Media interns!
Looking for a highly motivated individual to become part of our Digital team as a Social Media Intern. Candidate will be actively involved in all daily aspects of managing and executing digital campaigns for agency clients.
- Demonstrating ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with the digital team to create relevant content for the different social media accounts we manage
- Staying up to date on social media trends
- Engaging with online audience and build meaningful conversations around brand
- Maintaining brands’ social identity
- Social Influencer & Blogger outreach
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Must be highly organized and great at multitasking
- Can work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & iWork programs (Keynote, Pages, Numbers)
- Passionate and avid user of personal social media
- Knowledge of Social Media Management tools (e.g. Hootsuite or Sprout Social)
- Understanding of Social Media Measurement/Analytics (e.g. Facebook insights)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or Marketing (Junior/Senior preferred)
- Experience with self-service social media and digital advertising systems (e.g. Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Pinterest Advertising) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics also a plus
- Must be able to receive school credit for internship
Contact Shannon Hancherick email@example.com
The Ronin Advertising Group is hiring Creative Strategist interns.
|INTERNSHIP TITLE:||Advertising Internship|
|INTERNSHIP LOCATION:||Zelienople, PA|
|SUPERVISOR’S TITLE:||Creative Strategist|
Information from your website
(may include why a student should select your organization to intern)
|Ronin is a full-service advertising agency with clients in a variety of industries, all across North America. As an Intern at Ronin, you will be given many responsibilities and opportunities to broaden your skill-set and expand your talents in the strategic marketing & advertising arena. As an Advertising Intern, you will work under Ronin’s Creative Strategist.|
List 3-5 Tasks the Intern is expected to accomplish and How the attainment of these tasks would be measured
|Interns will experience the advertising & marketing process first hand and learn about 1) client acquisition 2) brand strategy development, 3) integrated communications planning, and 4) a variety of forms of creative execution.|
Activities for the Intern
|We believe in learning by doing – throughout the course of the internship, intern will work on mini-projects for clients of their choosing in order to understand specific skills (ie. target demographics vs. psychographics, competitive analysis, integrated communications planning, strategic positioning, etc.) Interns will also work on select research and/or strategy development projects for current agency clients.
The Big Client Project – Each semester Interns will select a hypothetical client of their choosing and create a 360 degree marketing plan & presentation for them, incorporating everything they have learned, from initial research through final creative execution.
Minimum Requirements: GPA, major, class rank, required classes, software and computer competency level, skills, driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to pass a drug test, etc.
Strong writing and communication skills
Knowledge and interest in qualitative research
Self-motivation and responsibility
Creative problem-solving skills (or the desire to gain them)
Ability to think strategically about people and what drives their emotions & actions.
Interest in what makes someone brand loyal and consumers’ buying habits
Have a point of view! And the ability to communicate it effectively (or, at least, the desire to learn how to communicate it more effectively)
Intern should be willing and able to take ownership of a project and see it through to the end
Number of hours per week, hourly pay rate, stipend amount, pay periods, etc.
|Internship is available for school-credit only. Students with Sophomore standing and above are eligible.
City/ State/ Zip:
Main Phone Number:
304 S Main Street
Zelienople, PA 16063
Direct Phone Number: